They each won a Kindle copy of Reforming Elizabeth
I loved everyone’s answers for what to gift a couple celebrating 222 years. Some of my favorites:
- a video of their story
- A vacation
- A new dress.
- a special edition in leather of Reforming Elizabeth
- Handmade appliqué quilt with things special to them on it
- A music box with a hidden compartment to hold their special treasures/momentoes
- Paying to have the entire family spend a week together and have a photographer take loads of pictures to put in an album for them.
- A coffin (but that’s probably not appropriate…
- A photo album with 222 pictures, one for each year of marriage.